3/01/2019

New Episode of Another Goddamn Podcast and More

In the lastest episode of Another Goddamn Podcast, I'm talking the post-Roe history of Louisiana's fucked up abortion laws with historian and activist Caroline Hymel. She's the author of an amazing article that traces all kinds of fuckery and places my home state at the center of our neverending abortion war. And I talk about telling a (now ex-) friend to stop trying to make me anti-choice.

Listen to AGD Podcast at iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and elsewhere. It's free, and, if you're inspired, rate, review, subscribe, sex up the thing.

You know what's not free but just as juicy? The Rude Pundit Patreon page. There, starting at just a thin $1 a month, you can get all kinds of bonus shit. Bonus posts, bonus audio, bonus extended interviews. And, now, I'm gonna be working out some of the material for an upcoming Rude Pundit stage show,

For $1 a month, you get a never-blogged Patreon-only post once per month, along with an occasional audio Rude Storytime. 

For $3 a month, you get a weekly Patreon-only post, and even more audio Rude Storytime. I'm telling stories about drunken nights in Denmark and sober fights in academia and that time I was a Santa in a shitty mall.

For $5 a month, you get all of the above, plus extended interviews from Another Goddamn Podcast. Upcoming interviews will feature some hilarious writers and comedians, like Sarah Cooper, who I'm about to leave this coffee joint to talk to.

For $10 a month, you get all of that, eternal gratitude, and, when I put together my upcoming Rude Pundit live show, a free ticket.

And if you're thinking, "Fuck, man, can't I just give you some money and you give me something, like NPR or a grateful hooker?" Sure.

The offer still stands: you donate $50 or more at PayPal by clicking right here or over on the side, and I'll send you all of 2018's bonus posts. Over 60 pages of fun and dark tales, punctuated with drinking, a few drugs, a little sex, and the baffling world of QAnon, along with talk about movies, music, and other pop culture shit, as well as stories about horrible people and about lovely people.

Now let's hope this weekend doesn't bring us too much more Trump shittiness.