10/10/2003

Jesus Hits Like An Atom Bomb:
Odious walking turd and alleged man of God Pat Robertson was mouthing off as usual on his daily commercial, The 700 Club, just jawing away in that self-righteous, nasal, eyes glazed, slave-owner accented way, when Robertson opened his interview with Joel Mowbray, who wrote a book on how the State Department is evil, yesterday with a desire to nuke a government office. Here, it is, from the CBN website transcript (which means Robertson wasn't even ashamed enough to scrub it): "I read your book. When you get through, you say, 'If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think that’s the answer.' I mean, you get through this, and you say, 'We’ve got to blow that thing up.'" The "you" here is Robertson talking about himself; Mowbray, paranoid freak though he may be, did not advocate the murder of thousands of government employees. Somewhere, Jesus shook his head and thought, "I'm hanging on that cross for how long? Not able to scratch an itch on my thorned head, let alone my balls, for this?"