The Five Gayest Things That Tony Perkins and His Family Research Council Have Said About the Proposition 8 Decision:
And the Rude Pundit means "gay" in the homosexual sense of the word.
1. "Everyone in America--including homosexuals--is free to tie the knot. Our laws simply require them to marry someone of the opposite sex."
2. "This lawsuit, should it be upheld on appeal and in the Supreme Court, would become the 'Roe v. Wade' of same-sex 'marriage.'"
3. "I think what you have is one judge who thinks he knows - and a district level judge and an openly-homosexual judge at that - who says he knows better than not only 7 million voters in the state of California, but voters in 30 states across the nation that have passed marriage amendments."
4. President Obama has "been doing everything he can to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act, to promote key aspects of the agenda of the homosexual community."
5. In response to the Judge Walker's statement that "Marriage requires two parties to give their free consent": "Why only two? Dozens of countries across the world practice polygamy, where a man can have more than one wife. Islam, for example, permits a man to have four wives, and that's the law in Muslim nations."
And you don't wanna be Muslim, do you? Do you? So let's make sure gay marriage is outlawed here, just like it is in Muslim countries.