11/25/2018

Hell, Guess I Better Get in on This Cyber Monday Thing: Give Me Money and I'll Send You Something

"Well, shit," I said to myself.

"It's Cyber Monday, and apparently that's a thing where websites sell something or ask for money, and, well, shit," I said again.

"I've got a got-damn website. And I can give people something for money," I concluded.

So here's the deal:

There are two ways you can support his here act of bloggery and all the other audio and video accoutrements that go along with it.

You can just stab that PayPal button over there (or right here) and outright donate. Tell you what: you donate $50 or more and I'll just send you all this year's written bonus posts from Patreon. Maybe I'll even put send along a rude e-card that says, "Merry Christmas, Motherfucker" or "Happy Holidays...We're All Fucked" or something. Credit cards accepted because America, man.

If you send less, you're still a good person. I'll send you some music or whiskey recommendations.

There, that's good ol' capitalistic commerce, right?

Or, if you're inclined, you can just up and subscribe to the Rude Pundit Patreon page. For as little as a single dollar ($1, if you're number-oriented), you can get bonus posts, bonus audio, bonus video, and more. Wait, not more. That's pretty much everything. 

It's a fun little community we got going there. I'd say the best bargain is the $3 level and the extravagant one is just $5, where you get bonuser audio.

Now, when you do that, you gotta go through Patreon. PayPal is for donations. Patreon is for subscribing. We clear?

Also, all donations and subscriptions go to support my slowly developing (but strangely fun) Another Goddamn Podcast. The goal is to get enough raised to pay someone to do the editing because there are a fuckton of people better and faster at that part than me. Besides, if I employ someone, then I can be a small business and, look out, Small Business Saturday, here I come.

Back tomorrow with more sweet and luscious rudeness. And more Rude Storytime over at Patreon. 

(Note: Yeah, I know it ain't Cyber Monday in the U.S. yet. But it is in the UK and elsewhere. Don't be so goddamned America-centric.)